No announcement yet.

Family Tree Maker 2009 - FREE UPDATE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right have installed it.... Once installation was finished and I opened it... 2009 had automatically gathered my 3 files from FTM 2008.

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
    Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Great news Raven know you used the 2008 so will value your thoughts on new version
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

hI Babs... would still like to have the option of an all in one tree...lol

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
        Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Right , I had no idea you couldnt can you on 2006 ???

Comment

Yes, 2006 is the last one that had that option.. :(

Raven's Wiki Page
            Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Right cheers Raven so will stick to using that as main tree as I already do and use other as my fancy bits;;

Comment

Just got another mail telling me to ring for activation code. Done that, different girl - thank gawd - says she is trying to get codes but the person responsible is not there at the moment ? She said to ring back later.

Comment

HEE HEE - they must have got fed up with me, just had an email giving me link and code and Ive done it.
                  Didnt someone say we had to pay the postage, mine doesnt say that?

Family Tree Maker 2009 Upgrade
                  USD 0.00
                  USD 0.00
                  Subtotal:
                  USD 0.00
                  Shipping:
                  USD 0.00
                  Tax:
                  USD 0.00
                  Total:
                  USD 0.00

Comment

Ummm .... how did you get away with that!!!
                    ... and yours in in US dollars - mine was in pounds sterling.
                    Have you got a confirmation email from Ancestry with your order number?
                    Elaine

Comment

It said print this off - which I didnt do actually as OH had just pulled into the drive.

May be that was for people in the states although they knew I was in UK, I told them enough times.

Comment

Do you reckon this unique codes are really unique? What was yours - the one they gave me was
                        FTMDNMCH

Comment

I received an email from Ancestry Shop confirming my order - which also has the order number on it.

If you haven't received an email, and haven't switched your browser off then I would backtrack and see if you can find the order number.
                          Elaine

Comment

Tried back tracking but it doesnt work, you just get the normal page for ordering it with the full cost on - not the actual thingy I did.

Comment

Just got this:

We appreciate your message.

Due to the high volume of orders it might take a couple of hours to get the confiramtion.

If there is anything else with which we might assist you, please let us know.

Comment

Elaine - just got the Order Confirmation:

Product Description Quantity Price
                                Family Tree Maker 2009 Free Pack 1 $0.00

Subtotal $0.00
                                Shipping $0.00
                                Sales Tax $0.00
                                Total $0.00

Note: If you purchased a subscription(s) with this order, the above total will include the subscription price. You will also receive a separate email with subscription information.

If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact us using one of the following options and please remember to provide this information:

* Order number
                                * Name on the order
                                * Date you placed your order
                                * Phone number, in case we need to contact you

Click here for online help.

E-mail: support@Ancestry.com

Telephone Customer Service: 1-800-262-3787.

If you are calling from outside the United States, please dial 1-801-705-7620.

Representatives are available from 9am to 7pm ET Monday through Friday.

Find valuable information for your family, create your own site, do genealogy research online, or sign up for newsletters!
                                Visit:

Comment

Oh well done Heather!
                                  Now let´s hope when it arrives you can install it OK and not have the same problems you had with 2008.
                                  Elaine

Comment

Still no mention of the £2.88 or whatever - which I guess was postage??

Well, I think we all had probs with the 2008 Elaine, very disappointing program that was.

Comment

£2-99 it was and yes they said for postage ;;;

Comment

Have been having a wee fiddle...

Reports are looking good... In the Persons Report you can generate a Data Errors Report and to do the whole of your tree click on all individuals in the which individuals to include.

There is a new thing on the opening page called Web Dashboard where you can Log in and out of Ancestry.

I will play some more later.. lol

Raven's Wiki Page
                                        Raven's Family Tree

Comment

My 2009 version has arrived today, just about to install it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X