Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

may not all be yours but looks like it

Comment

Wow you have been busy! I can't find the family in 1901 was it on ancestry you found them?
      All the children look right at a glance of names, I'm going to have a proper look now! Unfortunately my subscription does not let me see the workhouse records.

Comment

I'm confused - if the Emma Thurlby marriage in 1885 is the right one, are you thinking that the son Henry born 1883 was before marriage?
        Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Hi Chrissie, Im more inclined by the marriage to Emma Chandler in 1872, just need to try and find some more to back it up!

Comment

so am I just ignore that workhouse record I think its more likely to be the earlier one
            Found that 1901 on Ancestry but look at what the father calls himself ??? and where born

Comment

Originally posted by KellySmith View Post
              Hi Chrissie, Im more inclined by the marriage to Emma Chandler in 1872, just need to try and find some more to back it up!
              Why would he marry as just William though?

Comment

I still cant find it think I'm getting tired lol! When the son Walter marrys in 1907 he is living at 17 Ocean Street.

Comment

really odd cannot find the 1901 now

Comment

Think I may be clutching at straws Chrissie its just the best fit Ive found so far and has been noted as a possible

Comment

Also, wouldn't Emma have only been about 15 in 1872 for that marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                        I'm confused - if the Emma Thurlby marriage in 1885 is the right one, are you thinking that the son Henry born 1883 was before marriage?
                        I think her surname was Tharby & her deceased father was Mynott Milton Tharby. I can't find anything remotely like this man. I wonder if this Emma (whoever she was) made up a father's name.
                        Moggie

Comment

where did the son get married

Comment

St Faiths, Stepney 1907 to Rose Kelsey

Comment

I have the ref for 1901 but cannot find it on ancestry?
                              can anybody
                              RG13
                              piece 334
                              Folio 60
                              Page 39
                              in Mile End Old Town

Comment

Ive tried every search variation I can think of and still cant find them!

Comment

hoping somebody else will find it, I have tried under all the names listed on it and found zilch.

Comment

could be William John Parker death
                                    William John Parker
                                    Born 1852
                                    Age 58
                                    Death quarter 1
                                    Death year 1910
                                    District Mile End Old Town
                                    County London
                                    Volume 1C
                                    Page 263

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                                      I have the ref for 1901 but cannot find it on ancestry?
                                      can anybody
                                      RG13
                                      piece 334
                                      Folio 60
                                      Page 39
                                      in Mile End Old Town
                                      Walter Parker Head Married Male 50 1851 Gas Stoker Stepney, Middx ????
                                      Emma Parker Wife Married Female 45 1856 - Stepney, Middx
                                      Walter Parker Son Single Male 14 1887 Tea Packer Stepney, Middx
                                      Albert Parker Son Single Male 10 1891 - Stepney, Middx
                                      Alfred Parker Son Single Male 2 1899 - Stepney, Middx

William J Parker Head Married Male 22 1879 Waterside Laborer b Stepney, Middx
                                      Mary A Parker Wife Married Female 22 1879 - Stepney, Middx
                                      Alice M Parker Daughter Single Female 2 1899 - Stepney, Middx
                                      Emma Parker Daughter Single Female 0 1901 - Stepney, Middx
                                      Elizabeth Parker Boarder Single Female 20 1881 Tea Packer Stepney, Middx,

All living 22 Ocean St, Mile End but two households
                                      Last edited by Katarzyna; 29-01-16, 21:56.
                                      Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                                        Living in 22 Ocean Street Mile End
                                        Walter Parker Gas Stoker born Stepney 1851 ???
                                        Emma Stepney 1856
                                        Walter Stepney 1887 Tea Packer
                                        Albert Stepney 1891
                                        Alfred Stepney 1899
                                        The page for this is missing on Ancestry. It goes from no18 to no26 (nos 20, 22 & 24 missing).
                                        The Parkers are listed on FMP but I don't have a sub.
                                        Moggie

Comment

Working...
                                        X