No announcement yet.

William Foulds b.1826-1877

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The baptism of Minnie Cary Foulds on 24 Oct 1880, parents are William and Angelina Foulds, sponsors are Miss Minnie Bushnell and Mr Henry Foulds. Confirmation of sorts? (Details of the child on previous page)

www.myheritage.com/research/collection-90100/history-of-saint-marks-church-new-britain-conn-1907?itemId=23801600&action=showRecord#fullscreen

And here it says Minnie married Henry - you have to scroll down to page 592. Unfortunately no date.

http://www.bushnellfam.com/Text_Revised_Part_C.pdf
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

• good grief! you have been busy, Apologies for not get back yesterday as we were off hunting laptops for eldest to use when she starts college in Sept. [she has now bought one] :smilee:

from memory William is Henry's brother, he married Angelina Pyne. [bloomin eck I am good this time in a morning!]

whilst looking for Minnie no name in Connecticut I did come across lots of trade directories with a Minnie Foulds as a music teacher too!
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

• Isn't it good when it all comes together. Unfortunately no luck with a death for Minnie but I could be looking in the wrong place. Tell you what, I'll do your Foulds and you can do my Hiles in Milwaukee - I seem to have more luck with your lot!

Exciting times going to new schools, lots of new things to buy!
        Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

• Originally posted by ozgirl View Post
          Isn't it good when it all comes together. Unfortunately no luck with a death for Minnie but I could be looking in the wrong place. Tell you what, I'll do your Foulds and you can do my Hiles in Milwaukee - I seem to have more luck with your lot!

Exciting times going to new schools, lots of new things to buy!
          lol! you seem to have more luck with the foulds' full stop! but at least they are connected to you so not a total loss been looking but not found a deal of anything, it might be that the person who has done that descendant chart knew that they married but hadn't found the date? [I would presume that it would be in Norwich though] we will be off out this aft looking for Prom accessories..
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
          X