• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Eastern, I think. It's not on the bit you posted, though

Comment

thanks Mary

Comment

Well got the Death Cert for Lily one of the Twins she died in The Childrens Hospital Shadwell of Infantile Atrophy on the 11 Jul 1894 , says Father Thomas Gosnell (did say Goswell but thats been crossed out) a Dock Labourer of 9 Bridge Street Mile End Old Town, informant Emily Gosnell Mother prsesent at the Death ,same address.
        So no real clue there ,and would you believe it number 9 seems to be the only address missing in 1901.

Just checked and that address exists in 1891 ?
        Last edited by Guest; 30-12-11, 10:10.

Comment

How annoying :(

I guess you need a birth cert in that case.

Comment

yes Mary very frustrating:( have sent for one of the Twins Births now although Thomas's might give me a clue .

Comment

well, I know its not ideal BUT you do have Thomas as a father and Emily as a mother per the baptism records, so lets hope now (fingers crossed) that the birth cert gives the MN of Kemp formerly Muller.
              Julie
              They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

do hope so Julie ,have a good feeling about this .

Comment

It's looking promising Val Looking forward to the birth cert. It does seem odd that one house has vanished!
                  Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

HELP I cant get the image clearer

quick somebody read this for me think its him in Scotland looks like Miller is mentioned

Comment

Thomas Gosnell HELP with Scotlands people

have posted this twice as am so excited do I see the name Miller next to Emily Gosnell the Mother

Thanks

Comment

The link doesn't seem to work. Can you copy and paste the information from the index?

Kirsty

Comment

Gosnell.jpg
                          hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                            http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/Vi...let/index.aspx
                            have posted this twice as am so excited do I see the name Miller next to Emily Gosnell the Mother

Thanks
                            Even with the new image, it's a bit small, but I'd say the name starts with MILL... "MILLER" seems very possible.

Christine
                            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Val, image is a bit small - is it a marriage between a Thomas Gosnell and Isabella?
                              If so I think it could relate to the Thomas Gosnell that you found on a passenger list going to America/Canada (can't remember which) because when I was looking at that I also found a passenger list entry for an Isabel/Isabella Gosnell shown as married, travelling with a child (or two).
                              Elaine

Comment

I never did get on with Scotlands People Elaine, yes it is that marriage somebody on Curiousfox gave me some details about Thomas so been trying to track him down and those records you found were the same man.
                                I'm trying to figure out what it says under Emily Gosnell?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                                  I never did get on with Scotlands People Elaine, yes it is that marriage somebody on Curiousfox gave me some details about Thomas so been trying to track him down and those records you found were the same man.
                                  I'm trying to figure out what it says under Emily Gosnell?
                                  M S Miller - guess M S stands for maiden surname

I've a good feeling about this marriage. Thomas' father, listed as Henry, but that was a middle name wasn't it? and occupation looks like Rock Labourer but surely must be dock labourer which is spot on.
                                  Last edited by JudithM; 30-12-11, 18:59.
                                  Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Thanks a lot Judith I feel its right too have found somebody on Ancestry with Thomas Henry and his wife in their tree so have pmd them do hope its right.
                                    They may know what happened to my Great Grandmother? do hope so.
                                    Just keeping my fingers crossed its my Emily .

Comment

That link is just taking me to the search page. What did you search for? I don't have any credits to view the image with, though.

Comment

Never mind, just seen your other thread.

Comment

got so excited Mary posted it twice sorry and thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X