No announcement yet.

Mary Marriot unsure of date of birth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trouble is that not all is documented when it is so early. I am tracing a family in Cossington Leicestershire and doing really well. Earliest I can get is marriage 1684. Have their children and deaths but no births that early.

We are lucky that there is now so much on line. When we started we would have had to go to the archives for these very early parish records. Must say I loved the archives and you did find a lot of info there.
    Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Lin Fisher View Post
      The trouble is that not all is documented when it is so early. I am tracing a family in Cossington Leicestershire and doing really well. Earliest I can get is marriage 1684. Have their children and deaths but no births that early.

We are lucky that there is now so much on line. When we started we would have had to go to the archives for these very early parish records. Must say I loved the archives and you did find a lot of info there.
      true, I have been to Leicestershire archives quite a few times, and also Nottingham, last time I went there it was years ago though!... like you say, now more and more things are being online it makes things so much easier.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
      X