Family missing on 1861 and 1871 census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great collection of documents
    Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

can't find william in 1861, on FMP they have the occupations transcribed, tried Coach Painter and also blacksmith - for William.
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

found the article
        https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...page&q&f=false

page 501
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

Isn't that the same link that I posted earlier?
          Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Originally posted by Gardengirl View Post
            Isn't that the same link that I posted earlier?
            i couldn’t get yours working, I hope it is the right thing as I edited your post, it was saying page not found

Carolyn
            Family Tree site

Comment

Ah, I see. That's clever - thank you

Comment

I will read some of later, the Victorian’s were so wordy, not like today where people read the first paragraph, and finish.
                Carolyn
                Family Tree site

Comment

I found the article about coach building was surprisingly readable. We have also printed out an article about beer brewing too but haven't read that one yet.

Comment

I love the illustrations too
                    Carolyn
                    Family Tree site

Comment

Working...
                    X