Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garstonite I love a happy ending!

Comment

George discovered he as around 25 NEW family still in Garston - how nice is that ? and he hasn't told his brother and sister he has found us - he wants that to be a BIG SURPRISE for them ...brilliant ...Thanks Jill xxxxx
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
      oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
      adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
      merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
      coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

I have only just realised - we know that Olives dad was a Baker in Ludlow - I have just studied that picture of Olive in 1925 - she has a lovely coat with a HUGE Fur collar - a wonderful 20's style hat - WE were always led to believe they were very poor - Olive certainly doesn't look poor in that photo - in fact she looks quite rich ??...so - family tales may not always be true ??
        Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
        oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
        adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
        merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
        coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

A great outcome for you all..........George must be in his element with all the new family members.
          Jacky

Comment

Yes as Alan says we met and it was great to do that. Found out some interesting pieces of information about the Watkins family and my grandmother in particular.
            We are definitely going to meet again and this time my brother and sister will be asking questions of Bill and Anneka. Thanks to both Tilly and Allan for making it happen. Happy Days.

Comment

Hello all, had an last few months meeting Anneka and pick her brain about the family. Last week she told me we have relations in Ukraine !! Fingers crossed for their safety.

Comment

Working...
              X