FTM 2019 link to FamilySearch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2019 link to FamilySearch

Anyone else find that this link to provide hints from FamilySearch has stopped working since December? I can't get any proper response from Mackiev software other than that they are 'aware of it and working on a solution'.
    Does anyone have any better information on when this might be fixed? This research link is the sole reason I paid to upgrade form FTM 2012, and it seems like I wasted my money!

I'm not that familiar with that side of FTM, I do know that they were having issues with syncing with Ancestry but this has since been sorted. Just a thought if you use Social Media Twitter/X then tag them on there, I've found that you get a quicker response when they are tagged. Good luck.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thanks for that. I believe FamilySearch changed the API (Application Programming Interface​) recently, so FTM have to update their side to match. Just seems to be taking an awfully long time!

Comment

Originally posted by mhawthorn View Post
        Thanks for that. I believe FamilySearch changed the API (Application Programming Interface​) recently, so FTM have to update their side to match. Just seems to be taking an awfully long time!
        Sometimes when we want something it takes forever. Is this change of interface very recent? I know that I have a heck of a job trying to find anything on their site now where it used to be so easy! Fingers crossed that things get sorted out for you.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
        X