ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE 8 free download - advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE 8 free download - advice needed

My pal has this on his new laptop Windows 7, along with AVG and Malwares. His neighbour helps him with his computer and it has appeared on his desktop after his last visit. Have googled and seems okay.

We both bank online with Santender and have Rapport (Trusteer Endpoint Protection) recommended by Santender.

Windows Defender asks me occasionally to scan using that software. Wondering if got too much and working against each other...

This seems to be new. Anyone got any experience and would you advise me to download it with my Windows 7?

http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Liz from Lancs; 06-01-15, 15:42.
    Liz

Searching on Google seems to show it is legitimate. Is it supposed to be fir Win 8 though. Maybe not the same on Win 7???
    Anne

Comment

Thanks Anne - seems to be working on my pal's laptop with Windows 7...
      Liz

Comment

basic principals - if you don't proactively install it and/or you don't want/need it or you don't where it came from - remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by dermotdjt View Post
          basic principals - if you don't proactively install it and/or you don't want/need it or you don't where it came from - remove it.
          Thanks for that. What I am finding is that it keeps scanning every time I switch on and tries to get me to upgrade to a paid version. Going to uninstall...
          Liz

Comment

Working...
          X