No announcement yet.

How to put a poem/writing over a photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liz, Will this text print out on the actual photograph or is it only viewed on the PC?

Photoplus, does not mention Windows Vista as far as I can see but will take another look.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Once text is added to the photograph it will print exactly as you see it.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret N View Post
        Photoplus, does not mention Windows Vista as far as I can see but will take another look.

Margaret, I haven't tried Photoplus, but I installed the free version of PhotoFiltre on Vista yesterday with no problems at all.

It can be downloaded from this page: Downloads The first link is the English Version.

I've been having a little play with some of the features (such as some fun filters), and came up with this as a quick example of putting text over an image. The free version of Photofiltre doesn't support layers, but I just faded the image by increasing the brightness:

Sarah

Comment

There are some more free graphics editing programs listed & described here: Best Free Graphics Editors
          Sarah

Comment

Working...
          X