No announcement yet.

Marriage Pye & Higgins/Huggins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was difficult to begin with, with just 3 wives, now another wife and 2 new surnames for him

Fortunately he had a fondness of older ex publican widows, so not too many children to contend with. I am building up quite a picture of this man, and many of my suspicions were correct.
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Interesting, because his sister Rosa lived in Tunbridge with husband Thomas G Harland 24 b. Tunbridge. Painter, according to the 1871 census.
      Baz

Comment

Thank you Baz, yes that is his sister, she married very young shortly after the death of her mother. His other sister was working as a milliner and George joined the army.

Since this thread I have managed to other snippets about George which helps build quite a picture of this man. If you have any interest in this family please feel free to contact me.
        Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Hi Bubblebelle, I'm looking on behalf of your cousin in Bushey !!
          I have to go out now, more later.
          Baz

Comment

Originally posted by bazzasoft View Post
            Hi Bubblebelle, I'm looking on behalf of your cousin in Bushey !!
            I have to go out now, more later.
            Baz
            That doesn't really narrow it down for me, as there are many out there and around that area, however I am intrigued.
            If naming people who are living, please message me rather than naming on a thread. In case you are unsure how that works click on my name and then click private message.

I look forward to hearing more.
            Bubblebelle x

Comment

Working...
            X