No announcement yet.

probably a daft question..but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Julie. I've had a few ferrets around on this over the weekend, but haven't been able to come up with anything. They sound a bit like my Northumberland "Irish" families, apparently transferred along a worm hole from Ireland to England at some time between 1851 and 1855!
    I can't even come up with any useful suggestions for alternative lines of inquiry.:(

Do keep us posted if you have any future success on this - some of my brick walls took 25+years to solve, and that was due to new records gradually becoming available online.

Jay
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Had to laugh at what I read as "I've had a few ferrets around over the weekend ....". Hope you had a nice time with your visitors!
      Anne

Comment

LOL - Anne. It was one of my Mum's expressions - she was always telling me to have a good ferret around!

Jay
        Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Ferrets - if I misplace something I always say I've had a good mowdie for it.

Comment

lol! you do make me laugh Jay.. I haven't heard that expression for a while, but it sure takes me back!

I appreciate you taking the time to look, :smilee: just need that little chink in the armour.
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
            X