jesse hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesse hall

further to my visit to the museum I am wondering if anybody has any newspaper reports on the death of Jesse Hall. the museum volunteer was asking me if I knew what his cause of death was as he was only 51 when he died. Because he would have been well known locally to Louth in Lincolnshire I wondered if there are any reports. Date of death 19th april 1902.
    His wife Martha died 1923 in Lytham St Annes but she is buried on Louth with Jesse.

There was an obituary notice in the Stamford Mercury of 25 April 1902, but it did not give cause of death.

Sorry, I'm technically challenged after updates of the site and can't work out how to do a snip of the article - perhaps someone else has membership of the BNA site and can do this for you?? as there was quite a nice write up about him.
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

The_Lincoln_Rutland_and_Stamfo_25_April_1902_0005_Clip.jpg
      The_Lincoln_Rutland_and_Stamfo_25_April_1902

Louth_Standard_Louth_and_North_30_December_1960_0005_Clip.jpg
      Louth_Standard_Louth_and_North_30_December_1960

Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

thanks Kat and Janet

Comment

Is it worth it for you to get his death certificate to find out the cause of death??
          My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia C View Post
            Is it worth it for you to get his death certificate to find out the cause of death??
            I was just looking. Its on digital so not bad for £2.50. Worth every penny for the joy of playing the piano. lol

Comment

Working...
            X