Fold 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fold 3

I have a Ancestry subscription but not Fold 3.

Does anyone know if Fold 3 is accessible via Ancestry at one’s Local Library?

I have just found what looks like to be an Ancestor who appeared in the Police Gazette on 30th January 1900, a Military Deserter.

James Fox, born Hoxton London, just 18years of age.

Now curious if my Ancestor was a 'naughty boy'.

I looked in FMP to see if anything on there, but nothing. the fold3 headline says he is a deserter, and has his service number. wondering if not that much else to see anyway.

sorry I don't know about library access.

what is confusing is ancestry has the police gazzettes but not that year, they must now be adding them to fold 3 for the extra money!

you can see some on ancestry, and can get an idea what will be in the record https://www.ancestry.co.uk/discovery..._rpos=1&hovR=1
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

I don't think it's possible, I have a paid sub for Ancestry but can't access Fold 3 without a further subscription. Occasionally they have free access around Remembrance Day.

Comment

Interesting thoughts. Thinking about it, as you said, there is probably not more that one is goind to see anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X