which Mary Wyatt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which Mary Wyatt?

can anyone help decide which Mary Wyatt is mine?

1) ch.23 feb 1806 st marylebone, dau of John and Mary

2) ch. 6 sep 1807 st marylebone, dau of Joseph and Sarah

my Mary Wyatt married Richard William Morton in 1828 at st john the evangelist, Lambeth. they had children at st giles in the fields, Westminster and st anne Soho 1830-1845. by 1848 they were in st peter walworth, Newington, and are found there in 1851, both b.1808 Marylebone. Richard died 1856 in Newington, and Mary is found in the Newington/Southwark area in subsequent census b.1808 Marylebone, boot machinist until her death in 1881.

i have no clues to Mary's family and neither baptism has any information. i've been struggling to find either family in subsequent records. this has been a brickwall for years.

I'm sure you have done this but have you looked at all the baptisms for both families to see if any unusual names appear among the names of Richard and Marys children. Otherwise quite hard to sort out.
    Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Just looked at Richard and Marys marriage on Ancestry and it isn't very clear but one of the Witnesses could be Robt Morton.
      Lin

Comment

no unusual names, all four potential parents names were used. very frustrating.

Comment

What a shame. Can't think how else you can work it out.
          Lin

Comment

Working...
          X