No announcement yet.

Rachel Mary Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did have another go at looking for Sarah and not found her, she definitely was still alive as probate link above and died in 43.

I would recommend that Saree75 gets 1921 census, not that it will be super informative, maybe the other person could be helpful.

then suggested death cert.

and a visit to the archive could be in order as post 15

Sarah was left money from her brother in the 20s, employer family seemed reasonably wealthy to the end.
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post

I would recommend that Saree75 gets 1921 census, not that it will be super informative, maybe the other
      Just seen a post on another site 50% off until midnight Money 29th transcription and image

Vera

Comment

I did have another go at looking for Sarah and not found her, she definitely was still alive as probate link above and died in 43.

I would recommend that Saree75 gets 1921 census, not that it will be super informative, maybe the other person could be helpful.

a pdf for the death rather than a full certified cert as that would be cheaper.

Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

and a visit to the archive could be in order as post 15

Sarah was left money from her brother in the 20s, employer family seemed reasonably wealthy to the end.
          Looking at family for 1939. She is Sarah Ann Lewis married 1906. Big family. Father Thomas a farmer. Had hoped also to find Rachel Mary had worked for them

Comment

I have not found Rachel in 1901, wonder if that would help.

If not her death in 1939 then got to be worth getting wills

this was sarahs brothers just for info

image.png
            Carolyn
            Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

WOW that was some amount of money that they left the churches...
              Julie
              They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thank you guys, that is most helpful. I will get copies of all the documents. I have tried to trace her brothers and sisters but they all had very common names like Thomas etc (very popular in Wales). Ogmore is not to far from me about 40 minutes drive I go there often with my dog so she can swim in the sea!!. I hope this is my Rachel albeit sad that she passed away so young. If it is her it would seem she never married or had any further children which is also very sad. The Loughers I think are a good bet will try to trace them also.

thanks again.

Comment

be interested to see what the documents turn up, always nice to know.

Carolyn
                  Family Tree site

Comment

Working...
                  X