Berwickshire Towns and Villages G

From the Family Tree Forum Reference Library
(Redirected from Berwickshire Parishes G)

Gavington (Parish of Langton)


The Auld Kirk appears on the 1860's OS map of Berwickshire and noted as Free Church


Grantshouse




Gordon




Greenlaw


Demolished/Destroyed/Ruined

Greenlaw East Church was converted to a car repair garage.

The Free Church stood on the Duns Road/High Street junction, demolished for housing in the 1900's

Angelrow Chapel (associated to Kelso Abbey), by 1850 only fragments of walls remained.


Back to Places of Worship:Berwickshire