No announcement yet.

Ellen Decoursey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi frank my Nan was Catherine Ellen Pratt born in cottages in harlington she always t

Hi frank my Nan was Catherine Ellen Pratt born in cottages in harlington , she always to,d us her family name was decoursey My grandad always called her Nellie he came from Stephney tower hamlets so was interested to see how they met but your thread makes sense. My mans mum s
    died quite young and I know Robert married again and had more children. tohamle
    Originally posted by frank1412 View Post
    Searching for information on the Decoursey family of Poplar, in particular Ellen Decoursey, my great-great-grandmother. Ellen, born in 1875, married Robert Pratt in 1895 and lived in Harlington, Middlesex until her death in 1909. Am aware that she had two sisters, Kate and Polly, although Polly might have been called Margaret. Ellen had three known children with Robert Pratt, though it is rumoured they had 9.

If anyone could shed any light on the names of Ellen's parents or provide any other information I would be so grateful.

Kind regards

Comment

Hello!! So pleased to hear from you. I have tried to send you a private message on here so we can talk more but it won't let me send it - says 'this user has chosen not to receive private messages'??

Would love to share pictures/stories

Comment

Originally posted by frank1412 View Post
        Hello!! So pleased to hear from you. I have tried to send you a private message on here so we can talk more but it won't let me send it - says 'this user has chosen not to receive private messages'??

Would love to share pictures/stories
        We have contacted the poster and told them of your interest. You should be able to send a PM now.
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thank you very much!!!! )

Comment

Working...
          X