Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Joseph Charles Fricker

Quote Originally Posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
    OK, really dumb question, but I want to start adding the Saunders info to the tree. How do I start a completely new family that doesn't as yet connect to what we already have?

OC
    Find a census with a Saunders and "save it to someone in your tree"
    Make sure Field family tree is visible and add the name in the box.
    Then Click "Add this to a new person"

It will only add the person not any others of the family - add those later.

If you have a problem let me know what you want to add and I'll start it off for you.
    Last edited by Katarzyna; Yesterday at 22:06.
    My avatar is my Grandmother - Ida Lock 1897-1988

Blog Entries
    As adding an unrelated individual isn't easy on an Ancestry tree I add one person as a child of an existing couple (like a cuckoo in the nest) then edit the relationship by disconnecting the cuckoo but without deleting the "parents" then proceeding from there.
    Last edited by Jill on the A272; Yesterday at 22:04.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
    I have not yet had any success to find a death record for Joshua Leslie FIELD. I have looked on ancestry.com and the free bmd website and the Mormon website (familysearch.org) without success. I find it odd that I,m not able to find it. Before searching probate records I would need to have it on hand. I would also like to check probate records for Kenneth FIELD and would need to be able to find his death record as well.
    I have added the wills to each person as I've found them Amelia - you can click on them to open up the transcription and then the image.

Thanks Kat, but that's going to be a bit of a problem I think. I don't have an Ancestry sub, so can't pick up a census. Also, the only one born early enough is going to be the wretched Terence Elsie Hedges, dob 6 Oct 1903 according to the 1939!

OC

Ah thanks!. I will work from Felix. But maybe tomorrow, I am starting to droop after a v long day.

OC

OC.
    Charles E Saunders and Terence E Hedges added to the tree. You will always need to go to Find person in tree (next to Field Family Tree at top LHS ) as it will always default to the Field family. Have not added Felix.
    Last edited by Katarzyna; Yesterday at 23:17.

Thanks again Kat. Someone's added Felix!

OC