FTM 2010 with 6 months free wont register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2010 with 6 months free wont register

I already have FTM 2010 and full worldwide membership till the 20 Mar 2012 and wanted to install my new 2010 with 6 months free worldwide but it wont work? have phoned Ancestry twice and they suggested they cancelled my present sub then I install the Disc and activate the sub, have tried that again but my sub is still showing till the 20 March 2012 ??
    HELP

When I tried to do it Val they told me to wait til after the old sub runs out, which I did and it worked ok. They are very good on the phone, so you could always ask them to do it for you over the phone which they have also done for me in the past.

Comment

I'm so worried I will lose access to my tree on there Heather was panicking , that does make sense though thanks.

Comment

well it finally registered but only essentials? had to ring them again to get it sorted, must say it feels good to have 2 lots of 6 months worldwide for £56.58 a real bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
          must say it feels good to have 2 lots of 6 months worldwide for £56.58 a real bargain.
          Is that £56.58 for 6 months, or for a year? If it's for a year, it's amazing.

Comment

for a year Mary got 2 FTM 2010 with Worldwide free for 6 months @ £28.29 each from Amazon last July , keep an eye out for bagains.

Comment

Goodness, that's fantastic. I had a look earlier, and it's twice the price now.

Comment

think is was Heather that mentioned it at the time and I bought one ,then saw somebody else had got two so thought why not and got another.
                I did already have 2010 but wasnt bothered not when I got Ancestry too.
                Keep watching the boards somebody usually mentions a bargain.

Comment

Working...
                X