John WATCHORN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John WATCHORN

I have found a John WATCHORN b. abt. 1796 leicestershire (living in Wymondham, Melton Mowbray parish)

1841: http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...ki1841&indiv=1
    Source Citation: Class: HO107; Piece: 588; Book: 23; Civil Parish: Wymondham; County: Leicestershire; Enumeration District: 5 4; Folio: 19; Page: 32; Line: 1; GSU roll: 438741.

now on here there is a Sarah with him not born in county.. I am not sure if this John belongs to me or not.. can anyone find a marriage for him to this Sarah and/or find any other info about him please, or even on later censi..

many thanks
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Hiya Julie have found a death 1843 Q1 Melton Mowbray for a John Watchorn...marriage Q3 1840 Melton Mowbray for John Watchorn to either Sarah Coy or Sarah Jackson...can't find him in any futher cenus records

Comment

I wonder if this is Sarah's remarriage in Melton Mowbray
      either Dec 1849 15 399
      To one of these
      John Foister
      Jonathan Sharp
      John Stokes
      William Wood
      Mar 1851 15 263
      Thomas Killingley

Comment

Hi Andrea & Val...

whilst I was looking there are ALOT of John Watchorns..lol... and in MM too.. I was kind of hoping that I might be able to untangle him and suss out which one he is and what happened to him, I know he was born in 1791 to George & Mary Watchorn in Melton Mowbray, I also know he had a sister called Sarah b. 1792. I guess I will have to try and create mini trees for these and see if i can track them.
        Julie

Comment

Hi Julie
          From the NBI
          John Watchorn age 48 buried 6th March 1843 at Edmondsthorpe St Michael & All Angels.
          Another John Watchorn age 87 buried 16th July 1843 at Harby St Mary the Virgin. I can't find him in the death index.
          John Watchorn infant buried 30th June 1852 Harby.
          John Watchorn age 34 buried 9th Jan 1865 Sproxton St Bartholomew.
          Moggie

Comment

Thanks Moggie,

though nothing is exactly jelling together atmo.. am sure that these all have to be connected somewhere!..
            Julie

Comment

I cant find him anywhere else sorry Julie

Comment

ahh well, Thanks for Looking Val. :smilee: am sure that once I do get around to getting to Leicester RO I might be able to glean something from that....
                Julie

Comment

Working...
                X