Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: William Brine Harris

William Brine Harris, my gg grandfather too.

Louisa Caroline Harris was 4th child to William & Louisa and also my ggrandmother. Louisa Caroline married John Gerhard Larsen, they had Violet Maude who married James Joseph Snow. Their eldest son Reginald James Joseph Snow was my father. I am trying to find out when William arrived in Hobart as well as when & where he met Louisa Leonard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki54 View Post
    William Brine Harris is my great great grandfather, one of his children is Charles Henry Harris, he was my great grandfather. My grandfather was Keith Walter William Harris and my father was Philip Keith Harris. What information can I help you with, I will look for the list I have of children of William and Mary Ann and send it to you.

William Brine Harris

Quote Originally Posted by aussiemazzie View Post
    Louisa Caroline Harris was 4th child to William & Louisa and also my ggrandmother. Louisa Caroline married John Gerhard Larsen, they had Violet Maude who married James Joseph Snow. Their eldest son Reginald James Joseph Snow was my father. I am trying to find out when William arrived in Hobart as well as when & where he met Louisa Leonard.
    I have found a Mr and Master Harris arriving in Hobart on the 29.3.1852 on board the "Emma". Dates are right. I believe William came out with his son Stephen by his first wife Mary. Whilst I have not yet found a birth record for Stephen, there are two references to William and his son, and Stephen and his father in the Cornwall Chronicle ( 5.1.1867 and 6.2.1867), regarding hotel licenses. As yet I have no further information on Louisa.

Hi, I am a descendant of William Brine harris. Which side are you descended from? I am descended from his son with Mary Ann Leonard, William Adolphus. I would love to hear from you

robjons hasn't been on the site for some considerable time sherston and may not see this message. Can I suggest that you send him a Private Message by clicking on his name and you will see the box come up. If he still has the same e-mail address he should receive an e-mail advising him of your message.
    Chrissie

Hi, I am a descendant of William Brine harris. Which side are you descended from? I am descended from his son with Mary Ann Leonard, William Adolphus. I would love to hear from you[/QUOTE]

Hi Sherston,
    WBH was my 2nd gt grandfather. Descendent via his first wife Mary Watts. He arrived in Hobart with his son Stephen Alfred in 1852, 11 months before his marriage to Mary Leonard. I have been unable to find a death for his first wife.
    Regards,
    Robert

Hi Robert.
    Maybe we can exchange information on our families. My email address is - email address removed I shall go to the main computer and do a descendancy chart and send it to you if you are interested.

Please contact Margaret by PM.
    Last edited by Caroline; 08-05-15 at 09:55. Reason: Removed email address.

My name is Margaret

Quote Originally Posted by sherston View Post
    Hi Robert.
    Maybe we can exchange information on our families. My email address is - email address removed I shall go to the main computer and do a descendancy chart and send it to you if you are interested.

Please contact Margaret by PM.
    Hi Margaret,
    Happy to exchange family details. Would be most interested in your descendancy chart. I have some interesting facts regarding ancestors back to WBH's grandfather. The forum deletes any email addresses, so I don't have yours.

Cheers
    Robert

If you each click on the other's name you can send your email address in a PM (private message) which isn't seen on the forum

Anne