Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone restore this photo from 1924 please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone restore this photo from 1924 please?

This is a photo of my Mum's family, taken in 1924. She is the babe in arms. Could someone please have a go at improving it?
    Joy

Joy Is there anyway you can rescan this photo with a higher resolution at least 300dpi.
    not having any luck improving your photo because of low resolution.
    Regards Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Hi Alan, this is a bit of mystery. It's a photo I've had on Photobucket for some time, which for some reason I hadn't uploaded to the Forum for restoration. It's one of several which I scanned in at the same time, and I'm pretty sure they would have been at 300dpi at least. I've downloaded it from Photobucket and have just looked at it on my computer, but it doesn't tell me the resolution. Unfortunately the photo belongs to my cousin, so I no longer have the original. I'll have to see if I can borrow it again.

Thanks for having a look anyway.
      Joy

Comment

Joy although i have enlarged your photo there is no detail in your mums face perhaps someone with more experience will be able to fix your photo

Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thanks very much Alan - that was very kind of you. If possible I would like to have the entire photograph improved, so if there is anyone out there who can help I would be really grateful. If the resolution is a problem I will try and borrow the original again.
          Joy

Comment

sorry not a lot i can do with this one
            Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thanks very much Roy. To me it is certainly an improvement, and I really appreciate it.
              Joy

Comment

Working...
              X