Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody just tidy these up please

Hope two isn't too many ?
    Just need the nibbled edges tidied on one thanks a lot and can anybody read the Photographers name on the first one ?

Last edited by Guest; 05-09-11, 20:24.

Can't see the image very clearly Val, but could the photographer be A. Simmons

Elaine

Comment

thanks a lot Elaine that could be it

Comment

one from me

Niksmum

Comment

hello Niksmum dont I know you from Roots ?? thats so clear it looks like new Photo thanks so much

Comment

Yes, I hang out at Roots .........and here..........and a few other sites

Niksmum

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
              hello Niksmum dont I know you from Roots ??
              *tuts and rolls eyes*

Did you want this done ? ~ a quick tidy from me anyway
              Shame it's so pixellated.

Last edited by Rachel Scand; 06-09-11, 19:15.
              ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

wow Rachel thats wonderful why the tuts ??????????????? that is the original so why is it pixellated

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                  wow Rachel thats wonderful why the tuts ??????????????? that is the original so why is it pixellated
                  tuts because you know Irene's been here for years (Niksmum) and does loads of restores ~ it sounded as if you'd only just discovered her mind you, I am asleep today

So .... if you have the original PLEASE will you do a better scan so it's not all pixellated and horrid ~ BIG file size please
                  E-mail it to me if you have a problem with the file size and PBucket but please scan at 300 and increase the scale.

Alternatively, do it at 600 and keep the scale at 100%

It's showing as having a resolution of only 72.
                  Last edited by Rachel Scand; 06-09-11, 19:37.
                  ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

I honestly hadn't realised she did restores on here too ???? I'm well pleased with that Photo as it is now so dont worry thanks for offering.

Comment

Working...
                    X