Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone do anything with this please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone do anything with this please?

The original photo has gone missing, so I only have this photocopy to go on. :( Can anyone work their magic to make it look more like a photo please? It was taken around 1907 and is of my great great grandfather, his daughter, granddaughter and great grandson.
    Joy

I'd have a go if I could find it Joy.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Done what i can, photocopies are difficult to work on

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Roy, thank you so much. It already looks a lot better Jen, I don't understand why you can't get at the photo?
        Joy

Comment

My attempt

Comment

one with a little colour
            Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Colin thank you so much, and thanks again to Roy for the colour version. This is the only photograph I have of my great great grandfather, so I really do appreciate all your hard work.
              Joy

Comment

Working...
              X