Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: William Llewellyn Evans & Rosina Davies married 1933

Hmm - this family is proving tricky!
    Can't find any matches for William Llewellyn Evans with dad David in the censuses!

Can't find Rosina (under any surname!) in the 1901 census either - anyone help please?

Thx

Blog Entries
    If it were me i'd try and find him in the 1911 census first, it might be his father had died by then?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

Smile my parents

hi, william llewellyn evans and rosina davies are my parents, my name is david llewellyn evans, my parents had three children, BERYL, DAVID(myself) and rosemarie.i am very interested to find out who is searching my family tree, and why , please make contact via my e mail address, when i could give the current family details. i was surprised to see my parents wedding certificate on the website,
    awaiting a responce from you
    dave evans
    Last edited by Darksecretz; 09-12-11 at 14:48. Reason: removal of email address.

Blog Entries
    Hello David,

welcome to our forum, I am sorry that I have had to remove your email address from your post, we no not permit email address' or living peoples names to be posted on the forum. Should you wish to search for living people then it is best to do this via private message and ask members to contact you via the pm system.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

Hi David - I've sent you an email. Best wishes, Sue