Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Derbyshire (at Matlock) - 18 May

Hi

I'm off to Matlock again on Wednesday 18 May, and would be happy to do any parish look-ups for folks.

Please just let me have the details of what you'd like and I'll see what I can do. Info required by close of play Sunday 15th please, so that I've got chance to clarify any requests before I set off.

cheers
    STG
    Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Ooh, that's an interesting offer. I'll drop you a PM.

Comment

Me too - thanks!

Comment

Hi STG,

Could you look up a christening for me please?

According to the IGI (a submitted record), the christening took place on the 24th December 1830 at the parish church of Sawley. I am after Sarah Corbett (who should be christened at the same time as Thomas Corbett, John Corbett, & Ann Corbett). They were the children of Joseph & Elizabeth.

Many Thanks,
        Tippin
        Families Intrested in
        Archer (DBY), Bannister (SFK/STS), Br(o/a)mley (DBY), Darrall (SAL/WAR), Florence (STS), Freeman (WAR), Grimsdell (BKM/STS), Knight (WAR), Sheldrake (SKF), Simpson (LND/STS), Smith (SFK/WAR/WOR), Tatham (LND), Tippin(s) (HEF/WAR), Wagstaff (DBY/NTT), Whitefoot (SAL/WAR)

Comment

Think everything is clear, so will report back via PM when I get home on Wednesday.

cheers
          STG
          Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

I'm not sure if I have the right site - as I am australian!!! I want to confirm a birth of Archibald Livingstone Lindsay on 5th April 1910 in possibly Wormit, - is that near Dundee? - I have no idea! He father may have been George Lindsay
            jood sadly died in November 2019.

Comment

That's in Scotland, and STG's going to Derbyshire Record Office in England

Have you tried Scotlandspeople?

Comment

Scotlandspeople doesn't really tell me much - maybe I could look up Ancestry which is free in our library. Thanks anyway
                jood sadly died in November 2019.

Comment

Working...
                X