Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spitalfields Life - A Room to Let in Old Aldgate

I have posted it on my BBC Family Trees board and made some people really happy and they are finding it a really worthwhile site too

Thanks again

Edna

Sometime I must tell our USA friends just how thrilled everyone here is to have found the link they sent me!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

I do love this site, thanks for the link
    Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

Great photographs... what an insight on how London used to look. Thanks for the link!
    Jenny

Blog Entries
    New members may be interested in looking for this sort of thing in our Reference Library where this link and others can be found.

http://www.familytreeforum.com/conte...-and-Middlesex

If you come across others which we haven't already got, they can be added to the Comments Boxes at the foot of each page and one of the team will add it for you.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages (Latest version ~ site often being updated, so subject to frequent changes.)
    Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. Socrates