Curragh Camp, Kildare Ireland - parish records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curragh Camp, Kildare Ireland - parish records

I'm looking for Church of Ireland parish marriage records for Curragh Camp in 1863. I have a copy of a marriage's Civil Registration, but think (hope?) that there is a transcription error.

I've looked in roots.ireland. It says all Kildare records are transcribed, but neither the Civil Reg nor the parish record shows up.

Also looking for birth record or baptism record for same place/year.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hello,

have you tried familysearch? https://www.familysearch.org/s/colle...ntryId=1927084 they have some records (click on link) that might be of use to you.

welcome to our Forum, I hope that you find something useful :smilee:
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Yes, they have the Civil Registration of the marriage, but not the parish record. I was able to retrieve the record, but - the groom's father is not the name I want! The bride's father's occupation is definitely incorrect (I know the bride's lineage, the groom's is uncertain).

Comment

Have you tried the Army births/baptisms and marriages on FMP as the Curragh Camp was an army base and in 1863 was part of the British Army?

Janet
        Last edited by Janet; 24-02-11, 19:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
          Have you tried the Army births/baptisms and marriages on FMP as the Curragh Camp was an army base and in 1863 was part of the British Army?
          Also free to view on www.familyrelatives.com
          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Have you tried this one?

This Irish Government supported, official web site, is dedicated to helping you in your search for records of family history for past generations.
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
            X