Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tralena View Post
    Hi Janediano

Everything came to a stop after my Dad died, he couldn't wake up from his operation. I was devastated. I tried continuing on this quest but my heart and mind wasn't in it. I know I need to get back on track, I'm just a bit lost on where to pick up from. Also, my Ancestry membership has run out and I'm not able to renew it at the moment.
    oh dear Tralena such sad news, I am sorry about your loss. :(

if/when you do decide to get back in the saddle so to speak, there are plenty of us out here that will do lookups for you, y'know, it's all about helping one another and I know that the good members on here are only too happy to help a fellow member :smilee:
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

• Thank you Julie

Its very kind of you and reassuring to know there are members like you will to help. I've been in touch with the lady on the previous post (asking how we got on). She is following the same family tree, I've offered to help her in any way I can. Maybe its just the jump start I need to get back in the saddle.

Again, thank you so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tralena View Post
        Thank you Julie

Its very kind of you and reassuring to know there are members like you will to help. I've been in touch with the lady on the previous post (asking how we got on). She is following the same family tree, I've offered to help her in any way I can. Maybe its just the jump start I need to get back in the saddle.

Again, thank you so much.
        well, when you are ready... we will be here, maybe this is the kick start you need like you say.. it will take your mind of grieving, if only for a short while. (hugs)
        Julie

Comment

• I'm so sorry. That is so heart breaking. Just remember he is always smiling down on you.

Comment

• This attachment won't open for me. It says I don't have permission. I'm new here and haven't learned how some things work yet.
            Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Janediano View Post
              This attachment won't open for me. It says I don't have permission. I'm new here and haven't learned how some things work yet.
              Thank you.
              which attachment? or do you mean that you cannot attach an attachment to this site? if it is the latter then you need to make 10 posts in order that you can place attachments on here, [is part of our anti-spam policy]..
              Julie

Comment

• Post #7 of this thread. The will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Janediano View Post
                  Post #7 of this thread. The will.
                  it is as I thought, you need to 'hit' 10 posts before you will be able to see it, this applies to all new members, at the moment you have 4 posts.. so we need to 'up' it.. :smilee:
                  Julie

Comment

• Thank you for the quick response. I'll get busy.

Comment

• Oh poor you Tralena....such sad news... Warmest wishes x
                      Olga

Comment

Working...
                      X