No announcement yet.

Ftm 2010???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do, there are better offers around!

Have a look at my comments on post #19. I have just ordered FTM2011 Platinum Pack £49.95 - which includes 6 months Ancestry Premium package worth £53.70. If you intend to continue with an Ancestry subscription then I don't think you will get better value than this. The free subscription can be activated at any time.

- and if you subscribe to Ancestry on an annual basis then one month Essentials package is worth approx. £6.80 not £10.95!
    Elaine

Comment

H'mm, I think you're right, Elaine!

I have to say that in my experience Ancestry's pricing policies are pretty opaque. I've been a member for several years yet they've never offered me a discount - I think they must pull names out a hat for some of their offers!

Comment

It seems that sometimes it helps to let your membership lapse and wait for them to offer you a discount - or a telephone call to their freephone number brings the occasional discount although it seems to depend whether the person on the other end of the phone has had a good day or not!
        Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
          TWR Computing have the UK version of the program available for order - due to launch 2nd week in October.

Versions available:
          Upgrade version £19.95
          Family Tree Maker 2011 Deluxe Pack £35.90 - includes 3 months Ancestry Essential package worth £20.85
          Family Tree Maker 2011 Platinum Pack £49.95 - includes 6 months Ancestry Premium package worth £53.70

Purchases from TWR Computing include free postage and packing worldwide.

An offer I can't refuse - have just ordered the Platinum pack!
          Platinum pack ordered

Thanks for the tip, Elaine!
          Last edited by Lindsay; 28-09-10, 18:14. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
          X