No announcement yet.

Photographs, Library, Cemetery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographs: Photographs, Library, Cemetery.

I live in Wallasey , Wirral, Merseyside, I am willing to take photographs in our local cemeteries and churchyards and any other places of interest in the local area.

I could also visit our local central libraries, Wallasey Central Library and Liverpool Picton Library and record offices in the local area.

I live near a very ancient church yard, dating from 1528 though there has been some form of place of worship there for about 1,600 years.

The church is called ST, Hilary's .

Regards, Barbara
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/COLOR]

Barbara Ann

Hi Barbara,
    My apologies, have only just seen this thread - was posted when I had the grandchildren here so must have missed it!

Thank you for your offer.
    I have added your name on the Photograph and Cemetery pages for the Wallasey area, and to the Record Office/Library page for Wallasey Central Library and Liverpool Picton Library. If there is any amendment needed to what I have done then just let me know.

Not sure which Record Offices you have in the area - so if you want these added as well perhaps you could give me some details.

see Research Offers
    Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Barbara Ann View Post
      I live in Wallasey , Wirral, Merseyside, I am willing to take photographs in our local cemeteries and churchyards and any other places of interest in the local area.

I could also visit our local central libraries, Wallasey Central Library and Liverpool Picton Library and record offices in the local area.

I live near a very ancient church yard, dating from 1528 though there has been some form of place of worship there for about 1,600 years.

The church is called ST, Hilary's .

Regards, Barbara
      Are you still doing this Barbara ?

Thanks
      Lynette

Comment

Working...
      X