Andrew Fraser (abt 1810-1853)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Fraser (abt 1810-1853)

I've Been Researching My Family Tree For quite a while now, and now i've hit a dead end, Could Anyone Find the Parents of Andrew Fraser (Variations on the surname aswell Frazer, Frazier etc) born around 1810 (give or take a couple of years) in Manchester, Lancashire. I Know all of His children, so in accordance to naming patterns at the time his Father could be Called William. But I would like to know for sure.

Fraser

Hi Fraser,
    I think this is Andrew's first son, so maybe Andrew's father is called John (if using a naming pattern)

JOHN WORSLEY FRASER Pedigree
    Male

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Event(s):
    Birth:
    Christening: 08 JUL 1832 Cathedral, Manchester, Lancashire, England

Death:
    Burial:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parents:
    Father: ANDREW FRASER Family
    Mother: HANNAH

Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.

Katherine

Comment

Hi Fraser,
      Do you have Andrew on any census?

Did your Andrew marry Hannah Worsley?

Regards
      Katherine

Comment

Welcome to Family Tree Forum, Fraser.

I've moved your thread over to the Research Qs & As forum where hopefully some of our members may be able to help you.
        Our Research Requests forum is for specific lookups at Records Offices and until you know a bit more I think it is going to be difficult to locate your man.
        Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine View Post
          Hi Fraser,
          Do you have Andrew on any census?

Did your Andrew marry Hannah Worsley?

Regards
          Katherine
          I Have Andrew on The 1841 and 1851 Census' and yes he did marry Hannah Worsley

Comment

Working...
          X