Gwen Beazley....long shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwen Beazley....long shot!

Hi. I came accross someone called Karen the other day on Google trying to trace Gwen Beazley. My only hope is that she subscribes to this site as she gave an incorrect contact email address. I can certainly help her with this person as she is my Aunt.Karen wants to trace that branch of her family.

Hi there Gwen, not sure if this will be of any use to you, I don't know if you are from the Isle of Wight Beazleys, if so I have some photo's of Mr and mrs Beazley in 1933, please write back if you are interested, regards Pete

Comment

Hi there

If you google a bit more, there's both a January 2010 Genforum post (with an e-address referring to Rommels Fan Club) and an undated reocities post (with a muscat.com e-address). There may be more - I stopped once I'd found two different e-addresses.

I don't know which you found, but it may be worth persisting with Google.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I am Karen!

Originally posted by mackintosh View Post
        Hi. I came across someone called Karen the other day on Google trying to trace Gwen Beazley. My only hope is that she subscribes to this site as she gave an incorrect contact email address. I can certainly help her with this person as she is my Aunt.Karen wants to trace that branch of her family.
        Goodness me - stumbled across this on my recent searches as I am still trying to find out about my fathers side of the family! Fingers crossed it is the same Gwen!
        She has/had sisters called (I think) Mona, Della, Gina and others. And someone called Sibby married into the "Potts" side of the family.
        Gwen had a son called Alan Potts (deceased 1977) who was my father.
        And another son called John Beazley (deceased 1999) when she married / remarried.

Kindest regards and all fingers crossed for a link and help!

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcatgirl View Post
          Goodness me - stumbled across this on my recent searches as I am still trying to find out about my fathers side of the family! Fingers crossed it is the same Gwen!
          She has/had sisters called (I think) Mona, Della, Gina and others. And someone called Sibby married into the "Potts" side of the family.
          Gwen had a son called Alan Potts (deceased 1977) who was my father.
          And another son called John Beazley (deceased 1999) when she married / remarried.

Kindest regards and all fingers crossed for a link and help!

Karen
          Karen, welcome!

I am afraid that I am the bearer of bad news. I just had a look "behind the scenes" and mackintosh hasn't visited the site since 2010. Normally we can suggest that they may be able to receive a PM from you, but although her settings would have allowed this, we have no email address for her as the one she gave us was bouncing back to us. I am really sorry but you have missed each other again. :(
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
            Karen, welcome!

I am afraid that I am the bearer of bad news. I just had a look "behind the scenes" and mackintosh hasn't visited the site since 2010. Normally we can suggest that they may be able to receive a PM from you, but although her settings would have allowed this, we have no email address for her as the one she gave us was bouncing back to us. I am really sorry but you have missed each other again. :(
            Hahaha - typical! I tried so hard a decade ago and got nowhere so gave up. Trying again now and have posted on a few forums - so hopefully this time I might get some traction If he/she saw my post all those years ago, maybe he/she might see it again now.

Thank you for looking for me. Really appreciate it.

Kindest regards and blessings. Karen

Comment

Working...
            X