Printing Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing Problem

using photoshop elements 8 and epsom r200 printer.and with printer contols selected the photos are coming out darker when i print than on the screen. i can lighten them on the screen using elements 8. But this is a bit hit and miss. Does anyone have any thoughts on this.
    Thanks

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Usually in your print window you change the settings for the printer then save this as a profile then use that profile when you want to print. How this is done would probably differ from printer to printer. As I understand it too this is a good reason to make sure you are using the proper inks for your printer as the colours may be different with different brands of ink.

Linda

If you have colour management profiles for your printer Adobe RGB is probably one of the best for converting the RGB screen display to the printer CMYK colours of your printer. So says my OH
    Last edited by Lindag; 26-06-10, 11:53.
    LindaG

Comment

Thank you Linda taken OH advice and gone over to Adobe RGB took a while to work it out , now Photoshop Elements setting printer and i am getting good results.
      At least they look like what is on the screen now.

Thanks Again

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Working...
      X