Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all Cohens.....New Thread Please Post Here.

Calling all Cohens.....New Thread Please Post Here.

Seems our Cohen thread is turning into a Myers thread so we're starting a new Cohen thread only. Hope everyone will visit and provoke thoughts, ideas and info. with thanks, Wendi

Wendi, it might be a good idea if you could post what you know about the Cohens on this thread. It will save people having to refer back to the Myers thread.
    Elaine

Didn't think of that. Thanks Elaine!

"Fannie Myers Cohen (d) married Sam (Samuel Cohen d. 1933 or 9???...buried in Toronto)
    Sam's Parents were Morris (Morrice) Cohen (b. 1853) and Sarah Rebecca (Erenberg....?berg...b. 1851)"

I think the surname is EISENBERG.....

I've looked at that last name a thousand times, trying to figure it out. Are you sure about Eisenberg? I see Erenberg...the first part has been scratched out. What do you say?

Hi - from what W showed me, I read it as Eisenberg...but..I might be wrong.
    If you can put the link here, ask others what they think as well.....

Also, Elaine, if you're reading this..could you poss change Wendi's 1st topic header to Calling all Myer's (Cohen) ....
    then people will know easily which topic to post to.

Quote Originally Posted by naomiatt View Post
    Also, Elaine, if you're reading this..could you poss change Wendi's 1st topic header to Calling all Myer's (Cohen) ....
    then people will know easily which topic to post to.
    Done.
    Elaine

oops. thanks Elaine and Naomiatt. I'm new at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
    Done.
    Thanks Elaine. Also, can you please direct us as to how to put an attachment on here?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naomiatt View Post
    Thanks Elaine. Also, can you please direct us as to how to put an attachment on here?
    You need to go to Go Advanced, next to Post Quick Reply and click on the paperclip.
    Click on Add Files and then browse to where you have your file. If it is a picture then it is best to put it on Photobucket or similar, in which case you click on the link that says Website and c/p the URL.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. Socrates