Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passenger Arrivals to the UK 1810-1869

Hi - Ancestry now has a free search for passenger arrivals to England -
    1810-1811 and 1826-1869. Some of you will know this if you subscribe..I found out via the
    UK Archives newsletter.
    Last edited by naomiatt; 13-03-10, 05:56.

Hi Naomi,
    Can you be a bit more specific please? Which site? or can you provide the link?
    :smilee:
    Sarah

Comment

Hi Sarah - the one beginning with A - not sure if I can say it on here????
      On the newsletter it says -
      "This month we're in search of our far-flung roots, as we trace ancestors who migrated to the UK from all over the world. The Alien Arrivals Collection has just gone online with our partners a******y co.uk. These records document the arrival of more than 610,000 immigrants into the UK between the late 18th and early 20th centuries. Search the collection for free* and track down your wandering ancestors"

Comment

Of course you can say it on here! :smilee:
        I had already looked on Ancestry but couldn't see the records you refer to. I've found them now though. Thanks!
        Sarah

Comment

Excellent, thanks very much, Naomi.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloggie View Post
            Of course you can say it on here! :smilee:
            I had already looked on Ancestry but couldn't see the records you refer to. I've found them now though. Thanks!
            Amended my post! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
              Excellent, thanks very much, Naomi.
              Not a prob. Hope you find something!

Comment

No, unfortunately - I only skimmed through your first post and didn't realise it referred to the Aliens database, whereas I'm looking for British subjects returning before the Ancestry incoming passenger lists start. Never mind, it's sure to be useful for someone else.

Comment

Working...
                X