• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks, glad the tutorial worked!!
    Di

Comment

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

another play
        Regards Roy

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Many thanks to you all!
          Di

Comment

Nice job there Roy, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Britec View Post
              Nice job there Roy, keep up the good work.
              Thanks for that Brian this is all new to me sooner use a paint brush though ;)
              Regards Roy

Comment

a late one from me
                Niksmum

Comment

What a lovely photo Di.

You have all done a brilliant job of improving it and it's great in colour Roy.
                  I wish I had a photo of my mum when she was little.
                  Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Hi Lynne
                    Don't give up hope. Was suddenly contacted at Christmas by an elderly relative who had been working on our family tree for years with of course no computer input. He had visited all the living relatives and collected up their photos. Have had to give back the originals even though I feel they are mine, but let's face it if he hadn't had them I would never have seen them!
                    Am just so thrilled at the way they have come out, have had copies printed for my children.
                    Di

Comment

Working...
                    X