Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gower, Middlesex

Can anyone help?
    I have got Samuel Carman b 1791 Middlesex married to Mary b 1792 Suffolk. Children I have found are George b 1836 St Andrews Hll, London and Samuel Carman b 1823 Middlesex.

Samuel Carman b 1791 parents are Samuel Carman and Sarah Ann. I have found a marriage for a Samuel Carman to a Sarah Ann Cole on Ancestry London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921
    but unfortunately I mustn't have the right account as I cannot access the details. Can anyone help?

Samuel Carman & Sarah Ann Cole Banns called 16 July 1780 St Botolphs Aldersgate London

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Samuel Carman, bachelor, married Sarah Ann Cole, spinster, by banns, 6th August 1780 by Isaac Cotright [looks like] minister. Samuel signed, Sarah Ann made her mark. Witnesses were Willm. Carman, Henry Baldwin, Elizabeth Curtis, John Kingsbury and Alice Kingsbury.

St Botolph's Aldersgate marriage register p. 32 entry 94.
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Underneath that one is one for Samuel Carman and Mary Forsdike and I am wondering if that could be Samuel b 1791 and Mary Ann's son who did marry a Mary?

Comment

Samuel Carman bachelor and Mary Fosdyke spinster, both of this parish married by banns 24 March 1818 by Robert Simpson, officiating minister. Witnesses signatures hard to decipher but look like Wm Pasfield & Susannah Forsdyke.
            ~ with love from Little Nell~
            Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Thank you , that does look like the ones I was looking for. Out of interest how did you find them - was it through ancestry and if so what package was it?

Comment

you do need at least the premium package on Ancestry for the LMA stuff, its not available on essentials.

Comment

Working...
                X