No announcement yet.

Old Pic needs a clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I promise I won't ask anyone again - (after this one) I have had my share done for me - but this guy is the grandson of the previous lady. He is a RAT OF TOBRUK and was MIA for a long while. He looks a bit waterlogged, can someone clean him up please?

Last edited by jood; 28-01-10, 11:23.
    jood sadly died in November 2019.

Comment

Specless with a little colour

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

had a play

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

My first restore in ages, I am a bit rusty :(

Comment

Heres 3 type can take black boarder off if you want but I think it looks better with it on

Comment

Many thanks to Brian, rbere, Nik's mum, Wendy and Rachel. All the pics are fantastic, have filed them all. Well done.

Comment

i think her skin looks a bit fake i will tone that down tomorrow

Comment

Ok Brian - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Britec View Post
                    i think her skin looks a bit fake i will tone that down tomorrow
                    Hi Bri
                    Why not use adjustment layers and mix your own colours ?

My skin tone's a bit yellow but I'm leaving it at that for now ....
                    unless you would like some more versions/different colours for her costume Jood ?
                    Last edited by Rachel Scand; 29-01-10, 09:13.
                    ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Only if you want to play around Rachel - thanks. For a minute I thought you were asking ME to play around with layers and mix the colours up . meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???? lol

Comment

Hi Rachel ;D

I hope your keeping well. I will try and sort my photoshop stuff out and get everything the way i like it
                        lost all my settings and colours...still it wont take long to sort it.

Comment

Originally posted by Britec View Post
                          Hi Rachel ;D

I hope your keeping well. I will try and sort my photoshop stuff out and get everything the way i like it
                          lost all my settings and colours...still it wont take long to sort it.
                          Hiya good to see you back

Had some Day Surgery a couple of weeks back and await the results .... nerve wracking ... can't concentrate ... haven't a clue what I'm doing ! hmmmmph :p

Last edited by Rachel Scand; 29-01-10, 12:36.

Comment

Can remove boarder if you like, but i think it looks better

Comment

No it looks better with the border thanks Brian.

Comment

Working...
                              X