Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help needed to find Coull family after 1861

Blog Entries
    there is an Eleanor Anne Coull that marries in dec 1890 st geo hanover sq. 1a/955.. either Harry Wassell Moore or Edwin Watkins.. might be worthwhile looking to see if they appear on census, even if just to eliminate them?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

Thanks DS - Can't find her with either surname in 1891 or 1901.
    Last edited by Liz from Lancs; 26-01-10 at 18:04.
    Liz

Hello! I am new to the forum and am writing because I have in my home an original oil painting, 18th century most likely, signed W. Coull, showing a pastoral scene in Holland. I am wondering if you or your readers would know if there was a notable artist among the Coulls with the name W. (William??) Coull. I would appreciate any comments on this. Judith

Pardon me, I meant to identify this painting as possibly *nineteenth century," although it is still being studied.

Hi Judith - just found your post. If I can find their details, I will pass on your message to the New Zealand Coulls...oh and welcome to FTF .
    Liz

Hi Liz, I found your fascinating blog on the Coull family quite by chance. I thought I would contact you because my great grandfather was James Francis Coull (1835-1909), who was the brother of the Thomas Coull who you have traced back to Patrick Coull 1722-1784.
    As you know the 3 brothers (James Francis, Thomas and William) emigrated to NZ and set up a publishing business called Coull Bros (I think in 1875). James Francis (known as Frank) married my great grandmother Emily Sarah Collins (1836? -1923)
    i don’t know if you are interested in any more information but just let me know.
    Sue Gray

Hi Liz,
    i have put information about James Francis Coull brother of Thomas Coull on my blog. I am new and would like to contact you about them. Sue Gray

Hi Liz, I am new to this and just put 2 posts on blog about James Francis Coull. I dont know how to find replies to my posts. sue gray

Blog Entries
    Hi sue, Liz hasn't been on this site for a few weeks so won't have seen this, I have sent her a message to alert her of your interest.

Hi - sorry been out of touch. Will get back to you...
    Liz