Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moonta, Kadina, Wallaroo SA

Will keep a look out for them Anne and will take photos of any I find. Wish me luck!

Hi Jood, Sorry but those districts are not on the Pennisula....further up I'm afraid.

Bendigo, Victoria. Australia, born Perth WA, lived in RMC Duntroon ACT, Holsworthy & Mosman, NSW,
    Thx anyway Annette
    jood sadly died in November 2019.

Thanks very much, Annette. Hope you have a good trip.

Anne

Hi all. We head off to the Pennisula on Saturday. My little book with requests and details is packed! Wish me luck. Will pm you all when I return.

Have a lovely time!

Anne

Hello Annette I have sent you an email with my sincere thanks for the brilliant photographs you sent. Thank you once again. Linda
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Anne
    im a EAST and my ancestors come from wallaroo, mallala, kadina,moonta etc iv just started my family research and new to this

Hi Kristine
    This is quite an old thread! I have retired from being research manager for the EastFHS but they are still going strong. I know they do have details of East families from the Kadina area. You can find the website here http://www.eastfhs.org/
    I am sure they would be pleased to hear from you!
    Anne

Quote Originally Posted by kristine6280 View Post
    Anne
    im a EAST and my ancestors come from wallaroo, mallala, kadina,moonta etc iv just started my family research and new to this
    Hi Kristine,
    Welcome to the forum.
    If you need any general help with your research then post your query in our Family History Research section where hopefully some of our members may be able to advise.
    Elaine