Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographs: ACTIONED: Is anyone near Dover?

Hi, does anyone on here live in Dover and would be prepared to take a photograph of a house for me?
    I have traced an elderly Cousin in Canada and I am sending him some family photographs for Christmas and would like to enclose one of his (and my) family home from approx 1900-1935.
    Many thanks

Hi Allan, I've moved your (this) thread to the Research Requests forum board, as it is a more appropriate place for this type of request, and given the title a 'Photographs' prefix.

Comment

Photographs taken

Many thanks to a member of this site who has taken the photographs for me. As we discussed the request by PM, I am not sure whether she would like to be named so will play safe.
      One photograph was even taken to include Dover Castle in the background so they were taken thoughtfully which is much appreciated. They will be a nice Christmas surprise to an elderly Canadian whose birth certicificate shows this address and where his father and grandparents lived for a number of years.
      The people on this site are wonderful.

Comment

Great news Allan.
        Hope you don't mind - have amended the title of the thread to include the word ACTIONED - so that others can see your request has been answered.
        Elaine

Comment

Working...
        X