Can anyone remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone remember?

The WDYTYA that had all the children that died at birth/few months old due to the mum having syphillis and what was the pattern for recognising it please.

many thanks in advance
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

was this the link to the thread

WendyP

Comment

"the pattern for recognising it" was a gap of a couple of years, then children dying young for a couple of years, and then children with disabilities (e.g. blindness) for a couple of years... approximately.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

ahh thanks Wendy and Christine..

it made sense at the time, but I forgot the mechanics of it all..

I have discovered some new family but there are a few short lived children, though I dont have details.. I wondered if there was a pattern.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Could just be general unhealthy conditions. I've just found one poor mite born q1 1891, enumerated as 2 months old and died in q2.
          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
          X