Ftm 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borobabs View Post
    Well Margaret I have just been having a play with my old version which wouldnt work before as I said above , but fingers X looks like it is for now for some reason , just going to go to print stage so will come back and let you know ;;
    Did you install the Vista patch for FTM? that might have done the trick for you.
    Good luck with the printing.
    Margaret

Comment

Thanks all for the info about FTM and "Charting Companion".
      Anyone what to dispose of their copy for the right price..happy to chat.
      My set up is XP and FTM2005
      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
        Did you install the Vista patch for FTM? that might have done the trick for you.
        Good luck with the printing.
        Margaret
        Yes I did dear , and happy to say what bit I did for printing came out ok except for colour which was my fauly as I had print set for B/W so well chuffed ;;
        borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

I rang TWR geneolgy to see if they stocked any versions of "Charting Companions" for FTM, unfortunately the answer was no...real shame as I would love to have a copy of it.
          Tony

Comment

I've just read all through this thread & it has helped make up my mind.
            I also have XP & FTM 2005 that I bought for £1.99 & I was wondering if I should get the latest version but I've decided to stay with what I'm comfortable with.
            Ta very much for asking the question Tony.:Big Grin:
            Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Hi Viv..so glad my FTM2005 question was useful and many thanks to the other folks for their contributions making this a great forum to keep a close eye on.
              Tony

Comment

Hi Folks just me again about "Charting Companions" via Progeny Genealogy ~ Family Tree Tools For Every Genealogist

I am in email contact with them and the price for the downdoad is abt £13.
                There is a problem though which I have thrown back to them and that is the only way to order it is in Dollars on their webside so for the life of me I cant see how to pay for it using my debit card, does anyone know what I have to do.
                Will keep you updated.....
                Again if anyone has no further use of their FTM2005/6 "Charting Companions" I would love to here from them.

Tony

Comment

Hi just a further update as have just had an email from the "Charting Companions" folks and this is the reply re my query....
                  Tony

Hi Tony,
                  We only offer our products in US funds, however, the conversion from US to British Pounds is taken care of by your credit card company. Essentially, all you have to do is provide your credit card info and they will look after the rest.

Sincerely,

Loretta Campbell
                  Customer Support

Comment

The upgrade FTM 2005 - 2006 etc to Windows 7.
                    Is this applicable to 7-64
                    Last edited by Bobsy; 02-01-12, 11:07.

Comment

Working...
                    X