Hunt family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt family

I have just noticed that I may have made an error in my family history. Looking at the forum, I saw that I had written that my grandfather, Wheppton Homer Hunt came from Waddington, Lancashire. It should have read Warrington. Please can this be rectified. He was supposdely born there in the 1870's, possibly 1873 and was married to Violetta Haskey in Leeds in 1896
    Thank you
    I realy enjoy reading other people's mail as I find it an interesting site. My only regret is that I seem to have hit a solid brick wall with my grandfather.

Originally posted by margaretparrish View Post
    I have just noticed that I may have made an error in my family history. Looking at the forum, I saw that I had written that my grandfather, Wheppton Homer Hunt came from Waddington, Lancashire. It should have read Warrington. Please can this be rectified.
    Not sure where you have referred to him being born in Waddington. If you can point me in the right direction then I will see if I can amend it for you.
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine, This must have been in the first e.mail i sent to you. It definitely is Warrington and not Waddington
      Margaret

Comment

Originally posted by margaretparrish View Post
        Thank you Elaine, This must have been in the first e.mail i sent to you. It definitely is Warrington and not Waddington
        Margaret
        Hi Margaret, Was this a personal Email or PM that you sent to Elaine? I've had a look around on the forum and haven't found a refererence to Waddington yet. As far as I can determine so far all your forum references do appear to be for Warrington, which seems to be what you want.

Comment

Working...
        X