This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: ACTIONED: Norfolk RO - One off

I am in Norwich next Wednesday primarily to use the 1911 Census. Sorry I can't offer any lookups on that as the terminals are only bookable for half an hour but if it's not busy I'm hoping to get more than 1 half-hour session. Inbetween times I'm happy to do straightforward PR Lookups i.e. name, place, 'rough' date.

If you have any requests add them here. I don't really want this moved to 'Offers' as it might not be seen.
    Glen

Hi Glen

I don't know if you can help find information on Priscilla Bray, born Lynn, Norfolk about 1804/05- its a bit of a long shot as this is the only information I have on her as she left Norfolk for London where she married.

Thanks for your kind offer.

Elaine
    Looking for: Bassick/Beswick in Lancashire, Wolverhampton, Durham - Bradshaw & Drage in Bozeat & London - Rainbow, Strange, Maginess, Northcote, Thompson, Bartlett & Wheeler in London - Harrington, Gusterson & Sach in Essex

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine59- View Post
      Hi Glen

I don't know if you can help find information on Priscilla Bray, born Lynn, Norfolk about 1804/05- its a bit of a long shot as this is the only information I have on her as she left Norfolk for London where she married.

Elaine
      I'll certainly have a look for you Elaine.
      Glen

Comment

Thank you Glen

Please, if at all possible can you see if you can find father of William Youell b. approx 1808 in Haddon Norfolk

or via his marriage to Eliza Hall in Ellingham 11th July 1831.

Thank you

Mandy
        Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblebelle View Post
          Thank you Glen

Please, if at all possible can you see if you can find father of William Youell b. approx 1808 in Haddon Norfolk

Thank you

Mandy
          I'll give it a go Mandy
          Glen

Comment

Hi Glen,

Consideration has been taken as to your request not to move this thread to the Research Offers forum board, however the Research Offers forum board is there for this exact purpose.

As we wish to encourage members to use the appropriate forum boards and all of Family Tree Forum's facilities it has been decided to move your (this) thread to the Research Offers forum board.

Comment

Hi

could you please take a look at a few for me

Thomas Dungar (also spelt Donger, Dunger etc) and Elizabeth Richardson marriage. first child born in 1782 in Little Massingham

Birth for Thomas based his death information of 1747 im guessing in Little Massingham again, and Elizabeth Richardson 1755

Marriage of Dan Seaman and Ursula Slatter. First child born 1780 in Brampton. If you could look for their births as well in Brampton (Dan 1751 and Ursula in 1754 in Stratton Strawless) that would be great

Could you also take a look for the marriage of Abraham Seaman to a Penelope. First child Isaac was born in 1745 in Brampton

Those are my mains, but if you do have any more time and nothing else to do could you look for a marriage of Robert Slater (son John was born c1711 in Stratton Strawless)

If you end up spending any money please let me know and i will refund you any costs

thanks very much
              Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lensgirl View Post
                Hi

Thomas Dungar (also spelt Donger, Dunger etc) and Elizabeth Richardson marriage. first child born in 1782 in Little Massingham

Birth for Thomas based his death information of 1747 im guessing in Little Massingham again, and Elizabeth Richardson 1755

Marriage of Dan Seaman and Ursula Slatter. First child born 1780 in Brampton. If you could look for their births as well in Brampton (Dan 1751 and Ursula in 1754 in Stratton Strawless) that would be great

Could you also take a look for the marriage of Abraham Seaman to a Penelope. First child Isaac was born in 1745 in Brampton

Those are my mains, but if you do have any more time and nothing else to do could you look for a marriage of Robert Slater (son John was born c1711 in Stratton Strawless)

If you end up spending any money please let me know and i will refund you any costs

thanks very much
                I'll do as many as I am able. I do them in the order that I receive them so as you are high on the list, there should be no problem unless the records or a particular entry are not there.
                Glen

Comment

Hi Glen

If you have time please can you check these records

Marriage
                  Adonijah Haggett & Sarah Thrower 14/10/1800 Brockdish

Baptism
                  James Haggett, son of above 16/7/1801 Brockdish

Burials
                  James Haggett died 25/2/1864 Dickleburgh
                  Mary Barber died 17/4/1871 Dickleburgh

Thanks
                  Jay

Comment

Originally posted by JayG View Post
                    Hi Glen

Marriage

Baptism

Burials

Thanks
                    Noted, Jay.
                    Glen

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine59- View Post
                      Hi Glen

Elaine
                      There was no sign of her in Kings, South or West Lynn, nor Lyng.
                      Glen

Comment

Originally posted by bubblebelle View Post
                        Thank you Glen

Thank you

Mandy
                        Sorry, I couldn't find a place called Haddon in Norfolk so I tried to check the marriage in Gt & Lt Ellingham but there was nothing in either for the date you gave.
                        Glen

Comment

Originally posted by Lensgirl View Post
                          Hi

thanks very much

There was no marriage or baptism for Thomas & Elizabeth in Lt Massingham.

There was a baptism for Daniel SEAMAN 16/12/1751 but no parents named
                          There was no marriage for Dan/Ursula nor Abe/Penny

Stratton Strawless

There are no surviving records:
                          Bapt. 1695-1765
                          Marriages 1694-1754
                          Where did you get your bapt. for John SLATER?

Ah! I see it's on the IGI - it must have been found before the fire but unfortunately it no longer exists.
                          Glen

Comment

Originally posted by JayG View Post
                            Hi Glen

Marriage

Baptism

Burials

Thanks
                            Correct. Both single of Brockdish, neither signed, Banns Wit: James TOVEL Sarah REVEL both signed.

I believe the date was the 26th & it was a private baptism.

James bur. 28/2/1864 aged 63
                            Mary bur. 23/4/1871 aged 68
                            Glen

Comment

Thank you so much for looking anyway
                              Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

Hi Glen

Many thanks for taking the time to look for Priscilla for me, its greatly appreciated.

Elaine
                                Looking for: Bassick/Beswick in Lancashire, Wolverhampton, Durham - Bradshaw & Drage in Bozeat & London - Rainbow, Strange, Maginess, Northcote, Thompson, Bartlett & Wheeler in London - Harrington, Gusterson & Sach in Essex

Comment

Thank you Glen for checking Wm Youell for me. I will have to check the information I have for his marriage again.

Best wishes .. Mandy
                                  Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakum Picker View Post
                                    Correct. Both single of Brockdish, neither signed, Banns Wit: James TOVEL Sarah REVEL both signed.

I believe the date was the 26th & it was a private baptism.

James bur. 28/2/1864 aged 63
                                    Mary bur. 23/4/1871 aged 68
                                    Thanks Glen for confirming those & your time.

Jay
                                    Jay

Comment

Working...
                                    X