Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could some one please see if they can read this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could some one please see if they can read this?

On the ancestry London marriages 1754-1921 Rebbecca Mary Ann Brewerton marries George Parish in 1879. I have looked at the image to see her fathers first name.
    I don't think it's George but can't think of anything else.
    Must let husband on the comp but will be back later.
    Many thanks
    Jeanie
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comparing the George (husband) with the bride's father's 1st name - they do look very similar.
    Off to have another look.

Edit - yes they do look to be the same name - George
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Many thanks Herky.
      If it's to be, it's up to me.
      Searching for:
      English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Working...
      X