Bedworth, Exhall, Nuneaton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Bedworth, Exhall, Nuneaton

I am happy to look up parish records for Bedworth, Exhall & Nuneaton. I am transcribing Exhall St Giles records at the moment so should reply fairly quickly to that depending on the year. I usually go to Warwick Records Office once a month, so don't mind looking up other areas of Warwickshire. I am also happy to look around the main Bedworth cemetery. I can take photos anywhere in Bedworth, Exhall, Nuneaton, some of Coventry and surrounding areas. Just ask and I'll give you a rough idea of how long it will be before I get chance - it depends on work. Just pm me!

can I add you to our master list of researchers in our ref. section, The Wiki please?
    Jess

Comment

yes you can

Comment

I'll add you then, thanks.

You'll have to come & join the 'ladies what lunch'' ( a group of local-ish people) when we get together in cOventry Or Nuneaton.Mad as a box of badgers, all of us, but we have lunch & have a laugh!

No pressure, but you'd be very welcome if you'd like to.

Jess

Comment

Nudge.

Comment

why did you nudge me?

Comment

Just thought that it would be nice to keep your kind offer active for peeps to see. If you do wish to have a break then I can close the thread and you can restart again anytime you like.

Comment

Will be going to Warwick records office next week, let me know if you want anything looking up!

Comment

Not sure if I am doing this correctly Lisajj but would like a lookup at Exhall PR for Samuel Cope b c1796 and marriage to Mary ? at Bedworth probably c1817. Looking for Mary Ann COPE born c 1817 not sure where possibly Bedworth/Exhall maybe. many thanks

Comment

Could lisajj please say if the Exhall St Giles records have been transcribed yet and if so can i purchase a copy. Many thanks

Comment

Hi Vetrix
                      I can give you the details of the ones I've transcribed and then I can send you a copy. I'm not charging, but I would say that you can give a donations to Help the Heroes instead of paying me. I haven't had time to add to my transcription for a while as we've bought a house that needs rather of lot of work doing to it! I hope that I can continue soon. I will double check the years that I've done so far and let you know, but they start around 1813.
                      Lisa

Comment

Hi Lisajj, If you managed to search St Giles have you come across a Harriett Judson burial, died 1918 ?
                        Thanks for any help, Juddie5

Comment

Working...
                        X