Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would this have be issued for thanks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh you clever lot of course it is LOL thanks thats where she was born

Comment

If we can work out what the date of issue is, then we can maybe work out why it was issued!

Could it possibly be 1931? She would have turned 60 and would be wanting her pension.

OC

Comment

she married in 1895 OC and am now sure she was born in 1871

Comment

Originally posted by geordiegirl View Post
          Val, I have found some of my rellies on other folks ancestry trees and they state they were born/died in Sunderland, Maine USA when in fact they were born Sunderland Co Durham and I have the certificates from their daughter to prove it. She still lives in Co Durham :D
          I wonder if Ancestry adds countries, always USA, if no country is put onto trees that are submitted.
          My sister has a full birth certificate for herself that was issued when the NHS came into being it has a dark border around it. Before that Mum only had a short certificate for her.
          If you don`t put the county or country Ancestry will add a USA address if there is a town of the same name.

Sylvia
          Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
          Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
          Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

Comment

so people arn't incompetant, theyre just not paying attention, and ancestry is cheating or being lazy!!

Comment

Working...
            X